Monday, May 10, 2010

Sams Learner
Things I do well and why...
I think creatively, I think of new ideas that are different and creative.
Adventureous, I like to take risks and find thrill out of all daily and rare oppotunities.
Particapates, I play soccer for a club outside of school, I also play hockey for the school. I invole myself in things others are doing.
Gives everyone a chance to share there ideas, includes everyone into projects and takes all oppinions.
Ready to learn, before school starts I sharpen my pencils, glue in all worksheets so everything is organised.
Things I need to work on
Asks questions, Im not a very confident speaker so I dont really like asking questions.
Know your abillites, I dont know my strengths or weaknesses. that includes my abillites.

3 comments:

  1. Brooke,I think its great that you have somthing that your good at in every section of the SAMS Learner, You have said that you need to know what your strengths and abilities are...So what is your weaknesses and strengths Brooke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what haylee said but that is awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most certainly someone who gets involved in everything at school which is great to see! You mentioned that you don't feel very confident about speaking - did you get any ideas from the Speak Up, Speak Easy presentation last week?

    ReplyDelete